- Gerald optical eyeglasses is a Full Rim frame for men, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- This model features a slightly rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features standard hinges. These hinges have been around almost as long eyeglasses have been and they have a reputation for being easy to repair.
- These Gerald optical eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Round Face.
- Gerald optical eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Casual.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood.
- Gerald optical eyeglasses are of demo lenses.
Product Features for Gerald Optical eyeglasses
- Model: Gerald
- Product ID: Gerald
- Style: Casual
- Frame Type: Rectangular Shape
- Sex: Men
- Face Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Lenses Type: Demo lenses
- Measurements: 56/14 140
- Weight: 20grm