- Abelar optical eyeglasses are a Full Rim frame, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- This model features a rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features standard hinges that are durable. These hinges have been around almost as long as eyeglasses have been and they have a reputation for being easy to repair.
- These Abelar optical eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Thin Face.
- Abelar Optical eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Casual.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood.
- Abelar optical eyeglasses are of demo lenses.
Product Features for Abelar Optical eyeglasses
- Model: Abelar
- Product ID: Abelar
- Style: Casual
- Frame Type: rectangular Shape
- Sex: Mixed
- Face Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Lenses Type: Demo lenses
- Measurements: 51/16 140
- Weight: 24grm