- Carlin optical eyeglasses is a Full Rim frame for teens, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- This model features a round shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features standard hinges that are durable. These hinges have been around almost as long as eyeglasses have been and they have a reputation for being easy to repair.
- These Carlin optical eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Thin Face.
- Carlin Optical eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Casual.
- The frame is sticking of different colors of acetate.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It Carlin even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it Carlin retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood.
- Carlin optical eyeglasses are of demo lenses.
Product Features for Carlin Optical eyeglasses
- Model: Carlin
- Product ID: carlin
- Style: Casual
- Frame Type: round Shape
- Sex: teens
- Face Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Lenses Type: Demo lenses
- Measurements: 48/19 135
- Weight: 22grm