- Dareven® / Sarah sunglasses is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features standard hinges that are durable. These hinges have been around almost as long as eyeglasses have been and they have a reputation for being easy to repair.
- These Dareven® / Sarah Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Thin Face.
- Sarah Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood
- Sarah sunglasses are cat.3 polarized glasses. These are lenses that contain a filter that eliminates the reflections due to reflective surfaces such as snow, water, body of a car, etc...
- Elimination of glare from the reflection of light
- Improving the color perception
- Improving the perception of contrast and bulging.
- Reduced visual tiredness.
- Improving overall visual comfort (E.g : drivers)
- Dareven® lenses are polarized plastic layer laminated between two glass strips.
- The film polarized IRPLUS® of Dareven® eliminates 95% of infrared rays.
Product Features for Dareven® / Sarah Sunglasses
- Model: Sarah
- Product ID: Sarah
- Style: Classic
- Frame Type: Rectangular Shape
- Sex: Women
- Face Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Lenses Type: Polarized IRPLUS® of Dareven®
- Measurements: 58 20 3P
- Weight: 46grm
- Lense Type
- Polarized Trivex ® of Dareven®