- The Dareven Night® / DN Lucie frames are made of cellulose acetate.
- DN Lucie glasses is a full rim frame and are more suitable for men.
- With a rectangular shape and a single bridge, the Dareven Night® DN André also features standard hinges that are durable and easy to repair.
- Dareven Night® / DN Lucie glasses adapt to people with a round face.
- The thin legs of the Dareven Night® frames have the advantage of not impeding the viewing behind the wheel.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Driving at night or on cloudy days is difficult because of darkness and our eyes are attracted by the light.
- Dareven Night® has been designed to improve night vision and cloudy weather.
- Polarized yellow glass of category 1
- Eliminates glare, parasitic reflections.
- Improves contrasts.
- Reduces fatigue while driving.
- Dusk/evening driving
- Sight performance and clarity
- Enhanced depth perception
- Ideal for 90% of all eye conditions
- Dareven Night® driving glasses provide clarity in fog, haze, overcast, and other low-light situations. They also are high in contrast and depth perception since they also cut blue light rays that can be hazy.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and wood.
Product Features for Dareven® / DN Lucie
- Model: DN Lucie
- Product ID: DN-Lucie
- Style: Casual
- Frame Type: Rectangular shape
- Sex: Men
- Face Material: Acetate
- Temples Material: Acetate
- Lenses Type: Polarized lens cat: 1 yellow tinted.
- Measurements: 1P
- Weight: 20g
- Lense Type
- Polarized lens cat: 1 yellow tinted.